We have now developed hundreds of websites, many of them complex online applications. We have developed our own interactive platform for self-managed websites, called virtualCMS.
21 Feb 2013 · Holidays commence in 24 hours
The Virtual Creations office will be closed from Saturday February 23rd to Sunday March 3rd. No development will be undertaken during this period. Full 24/7 email and telephone support will continue to be available. more...
24 Jan 2013 · Alternative email addresses required
So that we can better communicate with you in the event of a service outage, could you please email us your best contact email address that is NOT managed by Virtual Creations. more...
2 Jan 2013 · Advance notice: Server upgrades
On March 14th 2013, Virtual creations will be upgrading PHP and MySQL on all our servers. Please contact your website developer to ensure that your website application is compatible with these new versions. more...
28 Apr 2012 · Softaculous Has Arrived!
Virtual Creations has just replaced Fantastico with Softaculous on all our servers. Softaculous is a cPanel software auto-installer system, which can install any one of 264 software packages onto your hosting account/website with one click! more...
Virtual Creations can develop a website to meet any needs you might have, from a simple "brochure" site ("this is who we are and this is what we do") to a powerful, dynamic web application, storing your organisation's key data in an online database, and serving as a communications hub for your employees and members.
Website development is what we do best, and the reason we're in business. We have developed over 70 websites for a variety of organisations. Many of our clients rave about how their website has revolutionised their organisation's information flow and workload. Contact us and we can put you in touch with several companies that will attest to the excellent service that Virtual Creations offers.
Simple and Cost-Effective....
Simple sites can be extremely cost effective. A basic "brochure" site, with a handful of pages and some simple graphics and/or photographs (supplied by you) can go live for less than $1000! We also handle the hosting, and can even register a domain name for you. Contact us for a quote today.
....or Advanced and Powerful: Set Your Website Free!
Most organisations' needs are more sophisticated than a simple "brochure" website. Many of our clients elect for a website that is capable of managing their information in a useful way. This is the realm of database management and website content management - our specialty!
Virtual Creations has designed and developed a unique and powerful Content-Management System (CMS) called virtualCMS, which can facilitate all these needs. Full details are available on our virtualCMS page
- If you want to maintain your own website content yourself without having to learn a programming language or complex software program, then we can help.
- If you like the idea of storing key information in an online database, this is what we're best at.
- If you want to turn your website into a communications hub, this is possible using our unique technology.
A virtualCMS website can, of course, be customised to your particular needs, however unusual or complex they may be. However, Virtual Creations has already developed two special versions of virtualCMS that incorporate the unique requirements of two organisation types:
- Real Estate Agents. Virtual Creations has developed highly functional websites for Australian independent real estate agents. If you are a real estate agent, Virtual Creations understands your website needs and can offer you a turn-key solution. If you would like information about the features we offer, please visit the Real Estate Websites page
- Singing Groups and Choruses. Singing groups have their own unique requirements when it comes to websites. If you are on the executive committee of a singing group, you may not even realise how a functional website can revolutionise your group's internal communications. Visit our Singing Groups Websites page to find out more.