Your complete website solution provider
Based in Australia, Virtual Creations offers website development, web hosting, domain name registration and 24/7 friendly support.
21 Feb 2013 · Holidays commence in 24 hours
The Virtual Creations office will be closed from Saturday February 23rd to Sunday March 3rd. No development will be undertaken during this period. Full 24/7 email and telephone support will continue to be available. more...
24 Jan 2013 · Alternative email addresses required
So that we can better communicate with you in the event of a service outage, could you please email us your best contact email address that is NOT managed by Virtual Creations. more...
2 Jan 2013 · Advance notice: Server upgrades
On March 14th 2013, Virtual creations will be upgrading PHP and MySQL on all our servers. Please contact your website developer to ensure that your website application is compatible with these new versions. more...
28 Apr 2012 · Softaculous Has Arrived!
Virtual Creations has just replaced Fantastico with Softaculous on all our servers. Softaculous is a cPanel software auto-installer system, which can install any one of 264 software packages onto your hosting account/website with one click! more...
We know that websites and email can be critical to your business's continued smooth operation,
so we provide 24-hour support, 7 days a week.
Our dedicated support area is here: billing.virtualcreations.com.au. Visit our support area to...
- Open a support ticket to get your problems solved or questions answered
- Read knowledgebase articles on how to get the most out of your hosting account or deal with common problems
If you have a technical issue with your website, domain name or hosting account, please feel free to contact us anytime, day or night:
Hosting Account Information
For technical details and help about setting up and maintaining your self-managed hosting account, please visit our Hosting Account Information page.
Invite our support technicians onto your computer
Occasionally it is necessary to get an expert to log onto your computer and diagnose whatever problem you're experiencing. Virtual Creations uses a small program that you can download to your (Windows) computer that when you run it (no installation required) will allow one of our technicians to log into your computer across the Internet.
- Download the program (a version of TeamViewer) for Windows or Mac
- Select the "Save" option to save the program to your computer's desktop
- Locate the program on your desktop (it's called VirtualCreationsSupport) and run it (double-click on it). Accept any security warnings and run the program anyway.
- Telephone us and read out to our support technician the ID and password displayed in the program
- Sit back and watch us as we solve your problem for you!
If you ever need us to help you again in the future, simply repeat steps 3 to 5.